Sunday, July 17, 2011

Are We There Yet?



"Seventy percent of success in life is showing up."
-Woody Allen


Are We There Yet?

Ever been in a car with kids - what do they ask?  Are we there yet? What have you said to yourself at 30? 40? 50? 60? 70?

Am I there yet?

As someone who has experienced marriage, divorce, parenting, worked as a nurse, social worker, educator, consultant, gerontologist/care manager, administrator, 
and coach - I have asked myself this question many times.

Obviously the answer has been NO - As the world changes, one changes.

Ask yourself, What Would I do If only? IF only I were younger, richer, thinner, smarter, more successful, etc, etc. Forget the IF Only, create a vision and set your goals. Do you want to be more financially stable, improve your relationships, be more creative? Whatever your goals, let them inspire and challenge you!

After all Verdi was eighty when he wrote Falstaff.







1 comment: